Devices may take up to a week to ship!!
Intelligent power monitor and fuel gauge.
- Supports 2-6S batteries (6-26V) and currents of up to 100A when actively cooled.
- CANbus interface using DroneCAN (UAVCAN v0) protocol.
- Compatible with PX4 and Ardupilot
- Bright RGB LED indicates battery state of charge and device status.
- Multiple modules on the same bus can monitor multiple power sources.
- Open Source firmware.
Note: Unlike the Power Module this device requires independent 5V power.
|Variant||Shunt [Ω]||Typical Load [A]||Max Load[A]|
The smaller the shunt resistor value the lower the heat dissipation requirements which increases the maximum current limit. However shunt resistor value is inversely proportional to current-measuring resolution so a `High Current` variant has 10 times less current-measuring resolution than the `Low Current` variant. For reference the theoretical resolution for the `High Current` variant is 50mA and for the `Low Current` variant it is 5mA.